|Taylor County Schools|
4/17/2020 @ 8:00 AM
4/17/2020 @ 3:00 PM
Taylor County Primary Center will be hosting THREE DAYS for Kindergarten Registration for the 2020-2021 School Year!
FOR PARENTS OF CHILDREN WHO WILL BE FIVE (5) YEARS OLD ON or BEFORE AUGUST 1, 2020
Dates: Thursday, March 19th and Friday, March 20th from 8am - 3pm and Friday, April 17th from 8am - 3pm.
Requirements for Enrollment:
1. TWO Proofs for Residence (Driver's License, Utility Bill, etc)
2. Birth Certificate (from Vital Statistics - NO hospital copy. Paperwork will be provided to order acceptable birth certificate but you MUST bring a $10 check or money order made payable to Kentucky State Treasurer)
3. Proof of Immunizations (Commonwealth of Kentucky Immunization Certificate and immunizations must be up-to-date)
4. Social Security Card
5. Custody Papers if applicable
8. Dental Exam (Kentucky Dental Screening/Examination Form for School Entry)
The first 5 items listed above are a MUST for registration. The last 3 items or a copy of appointment cards need to be turned in ON or BEFORE the first day of school.
Physical, Vision, and Dental Exams MUST be done within one (1) year of starting kindergarten.
Call Kecia Burress at Taylor County Primary Center at 270-465-0449 ext. 21021 for more information or to set up an appointment.